Thursday, July 1, 2010

new new new..

Woke up this morning quite depressed by the fact that I LANDED on the floor..again..
Finally got myself a proper mattress.
Latex foam consider proper?
Anyway, at least i can sleep on it and no more ass on the floor. XD

Then, I got myself a mosquito netting too.
I have to admit that mosquitoes love me very VERY very much.
Both my upper and lower limbs are 1/4 full with 'love bites'.

I have all this in my room.
But fail to protect me.
=.=

Therefore, I have this.
My new bed with mosquito net ^.^

Hopefully I will have a good night sleep tonight..wee~~
although its a lil bit weird/ugly

------------------------------------------------------

Random
Stars made with straws.
Learned something new today. Ahaks.
Thanks to tze yee..
Housemates were learning together..hahaha

According to tze yee, rose like shape in the middle.
Camera not high tech enough to snap the rose like shape. XD

4 Memo:

R said...

so cute your bed. lol

Cheng Im said...

kekeke

Anonymous said...

u look like a baby sleeping in high-cot

-mia-

Cheng Im said...

lolz..i guess the mosquito net is for high cot too..its so short..hahaha

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Another chapter of my life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase