Friday, July 16, 2010

i made it!! wee..^^

today is the day.
the day we have been waiting for 3 years.
some of us even had difficulty in falling asleep yesterday.
(i slept very well. too tired after working. wakakaka..XP)

at 9am, we received a phone call from kak ieza asking us to gather at general office (G.O).
at 9.15am, tutors started to gather at G.O. too.
a group picture was taken with tutors.
after that, ms goh as acting principal stood in front of 23 of us 
announcing....

GROUP 65 scored 100% passes in Nursing Board Exam!!!!

WHOA!!!

i made it. we all made it.
we did not disappoint any of our tutors.
we kept our promise in maintaining 100% passes.
and yes, we still hold on to the title of being the unique group.
YAHOO~~~~~

to add on to it, one of my group girl scored distinction (above 80) and is chosen to receive an award from the board of nursing. 
yes..my group broke another record again.
a good record.  
we have a lot of naughty records too..xp

and this is the first time i cried out of joy because i passed my exam.
lolz. influenced by my friends. 
quite a number of my friends cried.
and yea.. tears are contagious too..
ahaks

self-satisfaction ^^
i am heading home over the weekend for a break and also to celebrate with my parents.
giving myself time to accept the fact i am now a state registered nurse.
a title which comes with big responsibilities.

the end of my student life.
the beginning of a new path.

4 Memo:

yinyin said...

good for u my dear~!!

Siew Leng said...

CONGRATS!!!! =D

R said...

tai kor lui lor.

yiu sang sang sing sing jou yan ah.

Cheng Im said...

yin and leng - thanks..^^
robb - ya lor..ngo hiu lo..

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Another chapter of my life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase