Wednesday, June 30, 2010

sobs..

My air bed gave up on me.
It has decided to continue throwing tantrums on me.
Tonight, I fall asleep on it.
Tomorrow morning, I will be on the floor.
Sobs..
Wonder where is the hole.

Tricky part is that when I brought it back home to let my dad examine, 
it did not deflate as how it deflate itself in PJ.
Sigh..
I actually enjoy sleeping on air bed.
Anyway, looks like I need a replacement soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Day
Tomorrow (in 17minutes =.=) 
I am officially a Pre-RN.
Orientation for a week and i will be in ICU.
May God bless me.
O.O

2 Memo:

Siew Leng said...

immie~!

Cheng Im said...

Leng leng..=)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Another chapter of my life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase