Tuesday, May 31, 2011

6 months more to go..

holla..june is around the corner..
2 months ++ without medical leave..
i shall maintain and keep this record this 31st dec..=)))
i believe in myself..and i promised i will take good care of myself..
for myself..
but i can't write guarantee letter that i won't fall sick.
just hope that it is not severe enough till i have to take leave..
i do feel a little abnormal here and there at times..
sore throat at times..lil runny nose at times..gastric problem..
and recently i have giddiness which i do not know why..with occasional diarrhea..
i sound so sickly right?
or maybe i am too observant of myself?hahha
i don't know..

anyway..i do not request for all the above to happen..
i admit last time during student time i wish i can fall sick and get leaves..yea..naughty..and i did not get any..
but this time i did not ask for it..and i just got it..twice..
(refer previous posts if you want to know what happened)
so i guess it did damage my immunity severely..=((
i wish i can do something to boost it up..
healthy diet...supplements..rest..i tried my best and still trying..

and some doinks who do not know how i feel might think i fake it or i seek for attention..
hahaha..i shall curse you to the max that you will go through what i go through..
yes..i am evil..my patience have a limit..thank you..
i sleep a lot because i feel tired..if i don't sleep enough..within days i will get all weird symptoms again..
ya..i am that weak..so what..??karma will hit you back..hmph..
i sacrificed my sleep for you and coincidentally i fall sick 
you teased me hard for not taking good care of myself..
i do not accompany you out you said i am evil..selfish..
fine..i shall just be myself..
i am not born to follow what others do..
take a mirror and look at yourself before talking about other people..

hahaha..sometimes i feel so proud of myself..
how can i stay in an environment with majority girls
work..home..college..school..
*give myself a pat on the back*
haha..ignorance..with patience..
oh..mind you..people do get angry with me because of my ignorance..
selfish konon because did not give much response..not enough attention to them..
but certain things are just pure bimbo..=.="

blah...~~

-------------------------------------------------------------
enough..i shall just take good care of myself..
rubbish can dump into waste bin..
and i won't pick up anymore..

currently i am posting in UMMC for attachment..
i do learned a lot there..
seeing babies and kids everyday..
it is either they were born with congenital disorders or they just acquired it..
saddening thing is i see so many schooling kids have this neurological problem where they go into coma stage..some with cancer...some with unknown cause..
it is just the beginning of their life..
they should enjoy their childhood and not staying in hospital for months and years..
all i wish for them is that they recover from all these and lead a happy life..
if not..please let them go peacefully..
may God bless them..
and baby twin who left the world this morning..
may you rest in peace..

---------------------------------------------------

i am hoping for the approval of my application to continue my studies in intensive care nursing..
hopefully i get it..
=)

----------------------------------------------------

oh ya..
congratulations to LAI YIN YIN and TAN SIEW LENG who officially graduated in their degree..^.^
and who ever that i missed out..hehee..
welcome to the working world..

i finally had to agree with a friend of mine who told me..
"friends who are working thinks differently from friends who are studying..eventhough same age.."
yea..now when i looked back and think..
what he said is true..hahaa...i am old..
most important is grow old gracefully...hahahahhaha
sounds even older..
i know..hahahahhah..

inner peace..i shall achieve my own inner peace..
kung fu panda 2 characters are cute and the story line comes with moral values..
if you can understand it..
=)

0 Memo:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Another chapter of my life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase