Tuesday, June 7, 2011

gleek XD

finally i completed glee season 2..
wakakaka..yea..i know the finale came out somewhere 21st may..
i downloaded d soft copy that time..
but i have no time to watch till today..
weee..
falling in love with their songs again..
i thought "glee virus" died off in me d..
listening back to old songs from season 1 is kinda boring..
but season 2 songs from last few episodes are impressive..
hehehe..
now..another new song from new directions..
pretending..

if you still haven't watch yet, please do so quick..
because it is really cool..heheheh XD

ps : me sorry..i just remembered someone wanna copy from me..sorry..
will try to find a way to borrow you d hard copy..=)
i deleted d soft copy because i got new tvb drama coming to me soon..
need space for new series..heheh..

0 Memo:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Another chapter of my life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase