Friday, January 28, 2011

wasting my off day with facebook

i was looking through groups/pages that i joined in facebook..
then i saw PlKn KeM SeNtoSA>>SIri 4,KuMpuLAn 2,TahUn 2OO7,KoMpenI AlPhA4
the group is created by john if i'm not mistaken..
lolz..anyway..thanks for creating 1 and gather all the members back..
=)
while i was browsing through the group posts..
i saw one video which made me smile..=)


plkn song that we sing a lot of times in kem..
and the background location of the video is the kem where i stayed during my service!!
all the fond memories just flashback..
night rounds that we do at night..
sleeping on tar road looking at the stars and moon..
missing home..lolz..
i remember i loved saturdays and sundays there..
its the time where my hp will be released back to me and we have outside religious talks..
we get to go out of kem and have nice vegetarian food..
*kem food is horrible..
which exposed me more to what buddism is about..
i have never attended any religious talks before..
i did learned something there..
though they spoke mandarin..and i struggled through to understand..
hahaha..friends were nice enough to translate for me..=D
those were the days..

----------------------------------------------------------------

yea..i forgot to do something..
my friend is looking for someone with conditions as below..


who ever who thinks they fit the above..please leave me a message..
thank you..
XD

3 Memo:

Leonardo said...

reading ur blog about ns life..
it remind me my ns life too..
really miss my life there too...
haha...
i think that list u need it more than ur fren..
wahaha...

Cheng Im said...

lolz..i dun like mihun dat much..i will have another list if i really wanna find..hahhahha

Leonardo said...

haha..
bihun u dun like ah??
then u liek maggie mee gah???
dun eat too much ah...

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Another chapter of my life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase