Tuesday, January 25, 2011

before and after..

what difference do you notice in me?physically?

notice anything?
minus the pimple which appears at the forehead on the left 
and pimple at the chin on the right..=.=
yes?no?


hint :
look at my cheeks..
notice it?
i guess i lost about 30-40 % of my baby fat after coming to kl..
part of me is actually happy that i managed to loss those fat..
part of me is actually worried..
you must be thinking why am i worried that i lost the baby fat at cheeks..
i was looking back at my collection of photos..
then suddenly something strucked me..
i was thinking why am so prone to sickness and pimples growing more nowadays..
then my tummy "growled"..
then i just remembered that i have not taken dinner yet..
and all i had for brunch was just nasi lemak with 2 small slices of cucumber and quarter hard-boiled egg..
sigh..
i realized nowadays i drank less water as well..lack of sleep..and low urine output too..
bad bad bad..getting very very unhealthy..
time to change lifestyle..

a friend of mine said i am not firm enough in certain matters..
that contributed to my lack of sleep..lolz..
long time since i last heard the word "firm"..
old memories of school came back to me..hahhahaa
anyway..i think i know what i am doing..
thanks for the concern..
=)

-----------------------------------------

how bout this?notice any difference in style?personality?
lolz..
an old friend of mine claimed i was more innocent and sincere when i was young..
i don't know..
but one thing for sure..how i behave now is the effect of things i experienced all these years..
at least i am not doing any harm to anyone..
but i do offend people at times..
sorry..

ps : i am quite excited to go home for cny..collect ang pau..hahah..
ps 2 : should i dye or highlight my hair?hehehe
ps 3 : i am seriously worn out..i am sorry if i did not reply any messages or calls..

me need a break..me no robot..

-chao-

friendship is about acceptance..
why judge and change them to be like you and do not accept them the way they are?
they are unique with different upbringing, personality and attitude..
do you wish to be judged as well?
don't do it on others if you do not wish others do the same to you..
cheers ^.^

0 Memo:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Another chapter of my life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase