Wednesday, September 15, 2010

randomness at 3am~~

Kau tahu bertapa ku sayang padamu
Hanya bidadari sebagai ganti
Hanya takdir menentukan ia
Oh belaian jiwa
"Belaian Jiwa, Innuendo"

It's all because of you,
I'm feeling sad and blue
You went away,
Now my life is just a rainy day and I love you so,
How much you'll never know
You've gone away and left me lonely. 
"4pm, Sukiyaki"

Nobody gonna love me better
I must stick with you forever.
Nobody gonna take me higher
I must stick with you.
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you, my baby.
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stick with you.
"Stick With You, Pussy Cat Dolls"

I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad
buy all of the things I never had
uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
smiling next to Oprah and the Queen
"Billionaire, Bruno Mars"

Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)
"Airplanes, Hayley Williams"

Ku juga mencintai dirimu
Mengapa sukar ku luahkan
Bukan sengaja ku menahan
Bibir membeku lidah terkelu
"Ku juga mencintaimu, Saiful"




你和我在世界同一座擂台
别懦弱拿出勇气对待
让眼泪流出来不是因为失败
幸福那个梦就看你和我
你和我你和我你和我 
"你和我, Wang Lee Hom"

如果我说 爱我没有如果
ru guo wo shuo ai wo mei you ru guo
 错过就过 你是不是会难过
cuo guo jiu guo ni shi bu shi hui nan guo
若如果拿来当借口
ruo ru guo na lai dang jie kou
那爱是不是有一点弱
na ai shi bu shi you yi dian ruo
" 爱我没有如果, Fish Leong"

Bila yang tertulis untukku
Adalah yang terbaik untukmu
Kan kujadikan kau kenangan
Yang terindah dalam hidupku

Namun takkan mudah bagiku
Meninggalkan jejak hidupku
Yang tlah terukir abadi
Sebagai kenangan yang terindah

" Kenangan Terindah, Samson"

0 Memo:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Another chapter of my life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase