Saturday, September 4, 2010

little things that made my day..

I was back at home for a short break few days ago..
my aim was just to rest and de-stress..
(broke my own record too..I did not enter jusco this time..hahaha)
but somehow I ended up cleaning up my room and donated 3/4 of my teddies to Salvation Army Kids..
hope they like it..all looked brand new as I kept them in plastic for years..

Half way cleaning up my room, I found all these in my drawer..

wishes, cards, bookmarks, messages from friends..^^

sweet memories..

^.^

18th, 19th, 20th and 21st birthday..

 those were the days..~~

i wonder whether the person who drew this for me still remember she gave me something like this or not..haha

and there are many more which my w705i failed to snap clearly..
all these shall remain in my property drawer for safe keeping..hehehe..
I am speechless..
I am thankful to have friends who care for me and accepted me for who I am..=)

---------------------------------------------

introducing 2 bodyguards of mine..
meet Stuart Chew..the noisy one who barks and growls a lot..
when I was back at home, I found out that he learned a new trick..
FETCHING NEWSPAPER!!
wa..I never even teach him how to fetch newspaper..
I taught him how to fetch his toys to me but he refused..now he learned himself..
big boy d..hahaha..
(he actually hate the newspaper..the newspaper vendor always aim at him and throw as he bark at him..so stuart just want to vent it on the newspaper and rip it apart!!I was there on time to save the newspaper..and he fetch it to me..hahahahhaha..anyway..mom said he does it every morning..expert d..hahahhaa)
next..
meet Baby Coke@Baby Chew..the "manja" and chubby one..
he is always there to play with and nice to hug..heavy though..guess he is about 6-8kg now..ehehhe
he eats what ever which is offered to him..as long as it smells and taste nice..
he will be the guard which sits on your lap..
waiting for you to pat his head and charge to attack when there is a cat or stranger passing by outside the house..
he will also do his rounds with stuart post midnight from room to room..
every 2-3 hourly depending how tired they are..
he might even jump up and sleep next to you for few hours before going back to guard the master bedroom with stuart..^.^



missing them dearly~~
 waiting for my next off..
-----------------------------------------
 I love caramel custards..had my craving filled last wednesday..*bliss*

3 Memo:

yinyin said...

omg where's my comment!? i tot i left it here d!!

zzzzz....

i was looking all over the messy cards for myself then i was like omg why dun have me wan..!!??

and then and then...jeng jeng jeng!! i saw me!! XD hehe..

that wan..i draw wan ah??lol..i really didn't recall at first! it was random wan right?? no particular purpose right?? hehe..

next year i'll make u a bigger bday card, not so kicikmiao wan!! keke..remind me if i forgot wor!! hahahhahahah. muax muax!!

♥♥♥

Cheng Im said...

lolz..thought u wont remember..hahaha...yup..dat was a random 1..hehehe..thanks..^^

R said...

what? can fetch newspaper ady ah? cis! i better teach zuzu and zizi how to juggle to show off when they visit.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Another chapter of my life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase