Tuesday, June 29, 2010

short or long?

Should i cut my hair short or just let it be at the current length (pass shoulder length + 2inches)?
I am shaken by mom out of sudden. She asked me whether want to go to the saloon with her or not.
I have been thinking of pros and cons of cutting my hair short..again..
The last time i cut my hair short last year i guess.
And it took me months to grow back to this length.
Pros - lighter, easier to manage, more berangin. lolz
Cons - i will have trouble pinning my hair when i need to wear my nurses cap and suffer all the miserable bad hair days when it is growing (near shoulder length hair ends curved like mad >.<)

Which one suits me better?

long?

OR
short?

Sigh..shall see tomorrow. I will be able to decide when the time comes.
I should just go to bed.
Friends are awake to watch Brazil match and here i am thinking bout my hair. Lolz.

ps : my hair are dangerously straight now..and i like it..XD 
ps 2 : split ends noted on and off  =.=

0 Memo:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Another chapter of my life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase