Sunday, January 8, 2012

holiday mood coming..

2 more weeks..just another 2 more weeks..
it will be the end of my 6 months course..
and its chinese new year..
*~gong xi gong xi gong xi ni..~*
hahahha..siao d..

was actually quite neutral about cny coming around..
after blasting MyFM astro cny song in rac's car..
my mood also switch to cny mood d..
hahahaha

got myself a few sets of dresses and skirts and tops..
surprisingly..my dress code this year is dress and skirt..hahahah
wanna be more girly konon..XD
i have this lil tradition that all cny clothes must only be worn on cny day..
was brought up that way when i was young..
mom will tell us not to wear new clothes..
then on cny day must dress up prettily..hahhaha
i think mom only told me once but i remembered it till now..hahahahha
though my siblings and parents don't seem to follow this lil tradition..
i still follow..hahahahaha..
so this made me looking forward for cny even more..
still want to dress up nicely..now maybe gorgeously?hahahhahaa

cny is something so routinized in my family and events repeat every single year..
difference that i noticed was conversation topics and questions posted by relatives to us..
when we were in school.."what do you plan to study in future?how many As you scored in UPSR?PMR?SPM?"
when we were still in college..questions will be like.."how is your studies?when graduating?"
after graduated.."working where now?how is work?"
after working for a year or two.."when are you getting married?got boyfriend or not?"
hahahhaah
i wonder what question next will be asked of us..
when getting a child after married? lolz..

another difference is absence of a few members in extended family..
grandma, uncle and aunties who left the world for a better place..
may they rest in peace..
=)

other than that..angpau getting less..sigh..
working d ma..so some of them reduce rate..>.<
and its my turn to give out some more..
sigh..
not a must..but somehow a lil of self-initiative in us to give ang pau to our parents, grandma and selected closely related uncle and aunty..
so at the end of the day..
cny is no longer time for me to save money like before..
cny is time for negative balance in bank..
*.*

a******a..why no bonus?u big time low ya company la.. T.T

------------------------------------------------------

talking bout my course ending in 2 weeks time..
this means my results will also be out in 2 weeks time..
whOa
i guess i have a lil high expectation on myself this time..
or maybe the expectation that others put on me gave me even more pressure??
i don't know..
but i just hope for the best..
a little regret that i failed to focus well during exam week..
was distracted by so many personal issues which arises right before the exam..
most important i get the gist out of the whole course..
did i achieve my objective?
i still think i did achieve..maybe not complete..
but yea..i did get something out of it..
definitely need to read more to improve more..
=D

----------------------------------------------

i rather get infected with this more than those bad super bug this year.. ^.^


------------------------------------------------------

oh ya..got my first wedding invitation card from a friend..
yea..first..not like i never attended any wedding dinner..
just that its either d invitation is for my parents or invited in whole such as for the whole department..
so now..its for me and also my colleague..
but my name is in..wakakakakka..
(yea..silly girl i am..being kiddo awhile..XP)

may God bless both of you a happy life ahead..^.^
will try to attend..ehehhe

and awaiting for another wedding invitation from my friend too..
so many people getting married this year..
hahahha..

--------------------------------------------------


0 Memo:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Another chapter of my life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase