Wednesday, November 23, 2011

lalala..

my life nowadays is so routine..
bound by all these piles of assignment which needs to be handed up soon..
part of me hoping that i can finish this course fast..
part of me wish that this course continues till when i am tired of studying..
hahahha..
i have fear in me..
thinking of the new expectations that my seniors will put on my shoulders when i am back to work..
my own expectations on my ownself..
and many many other things to think of..

please be reasonable in putting expectations on me..
i only have a year of experience..
then i'm out studying for 6 months..
i am still lack of practical experiences..
hahahhaa..
playing tai chi now..
*hua push to the left* don't expect so much from me..
*hua push to the right* i am still junior..
*hua push to front and back* i'm only 22..don't put so much burden on me..
hahhahahahaha..

but i am grateful that i have family who supports me..
friends who loves me..
and people who accept me for who i am..
nothing much to ask for..
=)

i am still praying for people around me to be happy..
friends who are still in their darkness moment of life..
friends who are still trying to overcome their own emotions..
friends who are still struggling to get what they want in life..
may God bless all of them and guide them through their obstacles..
thank you..=)
may my parents and family members be well and good in all ways..
hehehhe

just a little moment for a kind-hearted lady who unknowingly left a foot print in my heart..
to the late ms jasvir..
thank you so much for all the help and guidance throughout my years in college..
your little thoughts and help (such as purposely keeping the pointer every day for me to collect it, preparing laptop for me early in the morning without fail when you know there are external lecturers and etc) really touched me..
giving me suggestions when i have doubts..
you never fail to smile and make me smile too..
your departure is so sudden that many of us just can't accept it..
whether there was an negligence or not..
it doesn't matter..
i believe everything has a reason behind it..
the little dream i had on the day after i visited you gave me a big relief
whether it was subconsciously my hope or whether its real..
i just hope that you are happy and peaceful now..
may you rest in peace..
thank you for everything you have done..

0 Memo:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Another chapter of my life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase