Thursday, April 14, 2011

lalala..

praying for good health and wealth for the rest of the year..
praying for people around me to be happy and have best thing in life..

memories last forever
remember good memories..learn from bad memories..
Smiling releases endorphins and makes us feel better, even when you fake a smile you can feel better..
A smile is one of the most used human facial expressions.
Smiles can use between 5 to all 53 muscles. 
 by infobarrel

---------------------------------------------
day dreaming..~~
my dream house..saw it at straits quay, penang..
exactly like how i build the image in my brain..
*dream dream dream*
if only i can have it..

chak!!
big boy says hi..
heheh..bro's puppies..

XP..
star girl..wanted to keep her with me..
but i am not stable financially and many other factors which i consider..
i can't keep her..=(
hope their future owner will treat them well..
and not forgetting small girl..i did not get to snap a clear picture of her..
hope she grow up healthily..
love them..
 anyone wanna buy puppies T.T
 can contact my bro thru me..

 dead worm..
in the vege i bought from cafe X..
i'm glad that i eat pure and organic vege from cafe X..
but it is kinda gross to see the presence of the worm in the vege that i almost put in my mouth..
>.< 

0 Memo:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Another chapter of my life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase