Sunday, February 13, 2011

roar..

i'm feeling as though i am big fat rounded giant virus trapped in a room here..
hahha..isolation makes me fat..no..my friends made me fat..lolz..
they kept buying me nice food and bringing me snacks..
on top of hospital daily 5 meals a day..
gosh..fat me..

nurses are just too brave..
they are aware of what is air-borne diseases..how it is being transmitted and etc..
but they still have the courage and heart to enter my room and chat all the way..
for friendship..=D
i am blessed..

good news..my temperature is back to the normal range..
blocked nose and itchy throat are my new concerns..lolz

my friends and family been asking how did i get in contact with the virus..
all i answered was hospital acquired(from patients) or
maybe out there people have it but don't realize it or 
do not know the proper way of isolating his/herself..
or just plain as my immunity low at the moment and it just flared up..
i don't know..hahha

feeling sleepy again..>.<
chao..

1 Memo:

Leonardo said...

fat or no fat arent important..
mose important is healthy leh...

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Another chapter of my life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase