Saturday, December 4, 2010

left out =(

i requested for off day this weekend..
wanted to attend friend's birthday party and go back hometown to de-stress..
i did not get what i requested and is assigned to work double shift!!
gosh..
blah..

to add on to it..half of my housemates will be attending the birthday party..
those who are not attending stays in kl..but they have their own plans..
i'm left alone..
working double~~
sobs..

on top of it..
my close pal went to indon for the weekend..
sobs sobs sobs..
nobody to message me..nobody to talk to me..nobody to go out with me..
*big fat frown*
blah blah blah..

the following weekend..my sister is going back home..
and i am still working..
=(

in need of chocolate ice blend..with pearls..
from "each a cup" or "cool blog"
*craving for it..*

---------------------------------------

current song i like..
just a dream..
but i prefer jason chen & joseph vincent's version compared to nelly's version
XD


*fingers crossed* hopefully census remain low..
then maybe i can apply off and no need to do double shift..
heheheh

0 Memo:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Another chapter of my life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase