Tuesday, November 9, 2010

tiny tots

If i'm a billionaire..
i will pay off my bond and do what ever i like..
i will shop till i drop..
grab all the electronic items and clothes XD
go for long holiday..

If i'm the queen of someone's heart..
i am blessed..=)

If I have 48 hours each day..
i can do wonders and fill my brain with more knowledge..
(and have more fun..XP)

If i have special power..
i'll save more people and grant them with better quality of life..
(and torture all the villains..wakakaka)
and make people around me happier and away from troubles..

If i have everything in life..
guess I won't be who I am today..
LOLx..

too tired of working d..
thinking and crapping too much..

current wish list
~ wednesday 2pm faster arrive..
~ buy shoes for convocation..
~ buy dress for dinner..
~ get my long leave..
~ all i need is just to relax and de-stress..

guess season for love is around the corner..
can see a lot of firework sparks around..lolz
season for grievance is around too..
ICU census getting higher and higher..
May God bless all the deceased souls..
May they rest in peace.

-------------------------------------------------------------
misc

hiyakk!!dun buwee me..i know self-defence..
u buwee me i kik u...

>.^
playful - the simplest way to solve a problem is to play ~~

aiya..why so stress?come..
close your eyes and follow ur heart like wat i'm doin..
lolz

come..lie down next to me and sleep ^^
pillow is for u..
XD

miss both of them badly..

0 Memo:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Another chapter of my life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase