Thursday, August 19, 2010

lalala..

~ Pic-cy updates

catching up with sleep whenever i can..
i need it but sometimes i just don't get enough due to certain reasons..
* i miss my doggies..=( *
and i am always searching for food to munch..
daily question will be "what should i eat today?"
putting on weight d..=.=
factors contributing to fat - outings, attempt to prevent recurrence of gastritis..
trying to figure out why and what I can do to help them..
learning everything that I can while I am still fresh..
must remember..do things right for the first time and all the time..
=)

it is my responsibility..my choice to be a nurse..^.^

spending my hard earn money to release stress..
poor budgeting skills..lolz..

dangerous eh?hahaha

day and night..so called contamination sessions to contaminate me..ahaks
heart to heart sessions and complaint sessions..
de-stress but sometimes it makes another party feels more stress..sigh >.<

online to cure boredom and stress..
basically my lappie is another close pal of mine..
it is always there whenever I need it..

and not forgetting my dearest mobile phone..
(one of it is in factory for repair..2 weeks and still not done..poor service from sony and mobile tech..ggrr..)

more of a routine but i enjoy doing it..
at least for now..XD


this is more like it..eat-sleep-work
on off days..eat-sleep-online..
hahahahaha

ps - i want to go home..sobs..

2 Memo:

li yong said...

haha probably you wanna make it eat-sleep-online-jogging? how's life in ICU?

Cheng Im said...

lolz..jogging is currently out of my list..getting more n more lazy d..ahhaha..so far so good le in ICU..depressing 7th month..sigh..

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Another chapter of my life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase